Talent Recruitment and retention is a strategic priority of the Lander Chamber of Commerce! We recognize that our area has educated many qualified individuals who have furthered their education. We also have many high-quality jobs available. We want to offer and encourage college graduates to look at making the Lander area their home. This grant is one more recruitment tool to get talent back to the Lander area.
1. Has attended at least three years of school in Fremont County at any level.
2. Has or will in 2017, 2018 or 2019:
– Graduated from a two or four-year college, -OR-
– Satisfactorily completed a term of military service
3. Has accepted a job offer for a position from an active Lander Chamber member in the Lander area.
Grant Award Detail
- Up to $6,000 in reimbursed student debt, moving expenses or other approved expenses.
- Payable over 4 years, up to $1,500 per year.